15+ years of overall IT experience in different technical and project management roles and responsibilities related to Cloud Solution Design, DevOps Implementation, Business Process Transformation, Service Delivery and Customer Engagement. Skilled in designing, implementing, and automating end-to-end Continuous Build, Integration, Delivery, Release and Deployment processes and pipelines with an in-depth knowledge of cloud computing strategies in AWS and Azure cloud environment. Extensive experience with Containerization and related technologies like Docker and Kubernetes from creating initial Development Pipelines through to Production.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x/7.x, Windows 2012/2008 Oracle9i/10g, MySQL, SQL Server, Dynamo DB Amazon Web Service, Azure, Google Cloud PL-SQL, Java, Shell, Perl, PowerShell. Docker, Kubernetes Puppet, Ansible, Python Terraform, Packer Nexus, Artifactory GIT, Bit Bucket JIRA, Remedy Cloud Watch, ELK, Prometheus, Splunk Agile
Certifications and Achievements:
- AWS Certified Solution Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Google Cloud – Associate Cloud Engineer
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Sun Certified Solaris Administrator
- Sun Certified Java Developer
- Oracle Certified PLSQL Developer
Dec 2017- Present
AWS Cloud Solution and DevOps Engineer
- Implemented end to end journey of migration of applications from DXC hosted environment to AWS hosted environment.
- This involves raising the stories in JIRA, working with other technical teams to finalize migration approach, setting up the stack provisioning in AWS, disaster recovery solutions, optimization, and scaling of the applications.
- Experienced with AWS Well Architecture Framework.
- Monitored existing infrastructure and architectural frameworks for performance and made changes and updates when necessary.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation-using Jenkins along with scripts to automate routine jobs.
- On-boarding of Insurance Products, introducing containerization principles and best practice to multiple product teams, deploying them to Kubernetes, Docker and Jenkins and Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Contribution to network design, database installation, design, scaling, fault tolerance, and recovery approach.
- Plan and execute several high-level complex projects at the same time.
- Responsible for ensuring configuration of monitoring for all implemented systems, creating dashboards and alerts using tools like Datadog, Prometheus and Grahana, identifying and resolving system issues.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure with various resources like VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS using Terraform and configuration management tools like Puppet and Ansible
- Manage network security using Load balancer, Autoscaling, Security groups
- Driving AWS Cloud Cost optimization programs and providing benefit of annual savings of $80k per year.
- Developed patching, cloning and backup strategy for applications running in Amazon EC2 servers.
- Resolve any client or sales concerns and revise proposals if necessary
Jan 2014- Nov 2017
Big Data Engineer
- Hadoop Cluster capacity planning, performance tuning, cluster Monitoring, Troubleshooting.
- Installation of various Hadoop Ecosystems and Hadoop Daemons.
- Exported the analyzed data to the relational databases using Sqoop for visualization and to generate reports for the BI team.
- Design, develop, document, and test new requirements in the data pipeline using PERL, BASH, PIG and OOZIE in the Hadoop ecosystem
- Provides guidance and mentoring in technical areas to a team of Developer/Analyst.
May 2012- December 2013
Test Automation Engineer
- Design and Build Selenium based Test Automation framework with several programming languages (Java, Python, and Ruby and C #).
- Experience in automated testing of SOAP and REST based web services. Created Automated Test Scripts for the tests in Regression Suite.
- Leading testing team and managing delivery of the team for the project.
August 2010- April 2012
- Analyze technical and business requirements and Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Engage with directors and senior managers to understand business needs.
- Define a procedure and process to ensure solution delivery and create a solution prototype
January 2006- July 2010
Java Developer & Unix /Middleware Administration
- Developed new application and added functionality to existing applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Setting up the WebLogic domain and Apache to support the J2EE Applications and CGI applications.
- Enhancement of existing applications using Perl and PL/SQL as per requirement given.
- Solaris Server Administration along with administration of NETAPP Filers.
- Assists in capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning on assigned systems
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering
MBA in Supply Chain Management